Welcome to Royal Coffee New York, Inc.
We are excited about the opportunity to discuss our line of specialty coffees with you, and to illustrate our dedication to your satisfaction. Please peruse our offering sheet – you will find both Spot and Forward Shipment coffees listed, along with special designations such as Organic, Fair Trade Certified, Rainforest Alliance Certified, Shade Grown, and Bird Friendly coffees. Then give one of our salespeople a call at 888-769-2569 for their advice, opinions, and straightforward answers to all your coffee questions.
Featured Coffees Of The Week
Ethiopian Natural Yirgacheffe Konga- Grain Pro (NJ)
- Strawberry, black tea (Roasted at medium)
Tanzanian Peaberry Northern Selian Estate - Grainpro (JAX)
- Black tea, peach, clean finish (Roasted at medium)
Honduras SHG Cerro Azul E/P (WI)
- Sweet, orange, balanced (Roasted at full medium)
Grounds For Health Auction
Royal Coffee New York is once again participating in this year's Grounds For Health green coffee auction starting Tuesday, June 18th and going thru Wednesday June 19th. We donated 12 bags of our finest and most interesting coffees for you to bid on, including two of our recent arrival Micro-Lots from Honduras and Costa Rica.
You can register for the auction or view the lots Royal Coffee NY has donated by clicking on the links below:
Ground For Health Registration Site
Royal NY Offering Grounds For Health
By registering to bid, you too can be actively involved with this wonderful and meaningful event.
All proceeds raised go directly to fund Grounds for Health's cervical cancer screening and treatment programs in coffee-growing countries.
Grounds for Health works to vigorously care for and treat thousands of women, living in the places that provide us with the great coffees we get to enjoy every day.
To extend our reach and to lower your shipping cost, we have donated four bags from each of our warehouses: New Jersey, Wisconsin, and Jacksonville, FL.
If you are the successful bidder on any of our donated coffees, they can easily be added to your next order.
Here is how it works:
Let's all help a great cause devoted to saving the lives of the Mothers, Sisters, and Daughters who create the coffee growing communities we are all so thankful for.
- Producers & Importers Donate Coffee
- Available lots, descriptions, and cupping notes are posted on the Grounds for Health website
- June 18-19: Roasters will bid online at Stoneworks Coffee Auctions where they can win these outstanding lots of coffee. (Plus Stoneworks has waived the registration fee to bid for these coffees!)
- If you win the bid for one of our donated coffees, simply contact us once payment is made directly to Grounds for Health, and we can release the coffee individually or consolidate it with your next order.
- All auction proceeds go straight to Grounds for Health so they can continue their valuable work in the coffee producing origins we know and love.
Thank you for your Support!
|Royal Coffee New York, Inc.
180 Raritan Center Pkwy, Ste 207
Edison, NJ 08837-3646
Toll Free: 1-888-ROYAL-NY
to our office
to our NJ warehouse